My Bralux BagYour Bralux bag is empty
Your Bralux purchase will come boxed with instructions for that individual bra. Here are some useful tips and explanations of the different types of cups and a guide on how to wear our range.
Types Of Cup
Our adhesive backless bra collection has many styles of bra to suit people of all shapes and styles. Here's an explanation of the different types of bra we have:
- 1) Lightweight - a lightweight cup. You'll barely notice it's there.
- 2) MaxBoost™ - Our patented voluminous cup. These will give the impression you've gone up a cup size but will look completely natural.
- 3) Push Up - Usually found in our pull string collection of stick on bras. These have padded lift up cups to increase the perkiness of your breasts.
- 4) Silicone - Premium lifelike silicone gel that moulds to your skin. These give a natural looking boost to your cleavage.
How To Wear
- Clean Your Skin - gently wash your breast area with mild soap and water to remove any oil and residue from your skin
- Application - When you're ready to apply your Bralux bra, stand in front of a mirror and hold the bra out infront of you. Peel back the hygiene strip, flip the cup inside out and prepare to place on your skin. Careful press on your adhesive bra until it is in place.
- Connect the front closure - When you feel your stick on bra is in place simply connect the center clasp or if your bra is a pull string bra, begin to pull the drawstring down or centerclasp down until you have found your perfect cleavage